You should enable the Oculus Quest 2 to pair it to mobile, then hold it near the mobile. Ensure that the Bluetooth is turned on on your mobile. Then, you should connect it to the VR headset via the Oculus app. Remember that you must not close this app while your mobile is connected to the headset.
How Can I Connect My Oculus Quest 2 to My Phone?
How to pair Oculus quest 2 to a phone? Do you know how to connect the phone to Oculus quest 2?
Here is the process which you can follow to know to pair Oculus quest 2 to your phone.
Step 1. Unbox
Your first task is to unbox it.
Step 2. Download Oculus app
Before connecting your mobile to an Oculus Quest 2, remember that you should get an Oculus app. With the app’s help, you can get altered settings for the Oculus Quest 2’s settings. Then, you should adjust the VR apps. It allows you to buy, download, and install VR applications remotely. You can use the app to configure your Oculus Quest 2 headset.
Follow the methods if you are willing to set up the app on mobile.
- You should ensure that your system can run Apple iOS 10 or above or Android 5.0 or higher. Hence, you should ensure that the old operating systems might not work with the Oculus app.
- Then, your task is to download the app and install it on the mobile. The app allows you to download it on Google Play or the App Store.
- As soon as you download the app to the mobile, begin signing in with the Facebook login. Whether there is no Facebook account, you may need to make one. In this case, your job is to tap on “create new account” and go through the steps at the display bottom.
Step 3. Connect VR headset
When you have generated a VR Profile, you can find yourself greeted with a Privacy Settings menu. You can select here who wants to see things, including your playing activity, username, and friends list. As soon as you complete, tap on Next.
Step 4. Put on the Quest 2
In this case, you need to connect both devices to a similar WiFi network. You should keep your headset on and enable Bluetooth on your phone.
When you do this, your mobile will automatically pair with your Quest 2. But you should get your headset’s pairing code if it doesn’t happen. Hence, your job is to turn on the headset, and the screen should showcase the five-digit code. You need to enter this into the app to finish the pairing procedure.
You can easily connect to the mobile. Besides, it helps to cast game footage to your mobile. Hence, you only need to tap the Menu button on your controller to bring up the Universal Menu. Then, you should tap on Sharing. Next, you should tap on Cast and Start.
Step 5. Use VR headset
Finally, you can use the headset.
Oculus Quest 2 Pairing Code
Your mobile may be unable to connect with the Oculus Quest 2 headset. You may find something like Could not find any device or a message similar to that. Many users can face the problem.
If you have experienced the problem, you should know there is nothing to worry about. You can pair your headset easily with the mobile if it doesn’t pair automatically. This one is the pairing code of Oculus Quest 2.
If your headset can’t pair automatically, you should pair it with the help of the pairing code. If you want to enter the pairing code for Oculus Quest 2, you should put it on the headset to get the code.
Reset Oculus Quest 2
While resetting the Oculus Quest 2, ensure that you have removed every saved game. It is a suitable device because a factory reset enables you to remove everything. Let’s know how you can do this.
- Your first job is to ensure that the VR headset is completely charged. Then, your job is to open the app on the mobile.
- After that, you should move to the Menu option at the bottom right corner of your display.
- Then, you should hit the Devices option. Click on the device for whom you are willing to reset.
- After that, you should hit the Advanced Settings option. Then, navigate to the Factory Data Reset option.
- Hit the Reset option to confirm your choice.
- Thus, you can reset Oculus Quest 2.
What If My Phone Doesn’t Pair Automatically?
You should pair this manually when your mobile can not pair automatically with your Oculus Quest 2 headset. You should use the pairing code displayed in the VR headset. Then, your task is to strap on the headset.
Go through the 5-digit code displayed in the display’s lower right corner. Remember that you should enter the code into the Oculus app on the mobile to end the pairing process.
Do you have doubts about pairing your Oculus Quest 2 to your mobile? Ensure that you have entered the 5-digit code correctly. If you can’t find the VR headset code, do the following.
- Power off the headset and restart it.
- Then, you should power off the mobile and restart it.
- Turn on Bluetooth and Location features on your phone.
- After that, uninstall the app and reinstall it on the mobile.
- If you find the headset displaying the home environment, you have connected your device already.
1. How to pair Oculus Quest 2 to phone with code
If you want to attach your VR headset manually, restart the device. After that, your job is to move to Manual Pairing, where you will receive a five-digit code. Enter the code thereafter. If your device is not getting paired, you should only restart both the devices and try again.
2. How to pair Oculus Quest 2 to TV
If you want to know how to pair the device to a TV, you should go through the steps.
- Firstly, power on the television.
- Next, enable your Oculus Quest 2 headset.
- Check with which network both devices have a connection. Ensure that these need to be on a similar Wi-Fi network.
- Then, you should open the app with your mobile.
- You must click on the Cast icon followed by the arrow next to This Phone.
- After that, you should click on the TV from the list of available devices seen on the Cast To pop-up.
- At last, hit the Start button to begin the casting.
- Oculus Quest 2 is not paired to a phone
Whether you want to set up the new headset and are facing issues pairing your Quest 2 to the device, these are steps you should follow.
- Firstly, open the app on a compatible phone. If you want to run the app, use Apple iOS 10 or above or Android 5.0 or above.
- After opening the app, continue the setup process. In this case, you should do the following:
- Sign in
- Set up a VR profile
- Select preferences and privacy settings
- Generate a Meta Store PIN
- Add your payment information
- You should use the app to find and choose your headset when you complete the steps. Thus, you can pair it with the mobile app.
3. How to pair Oculus Quest 2 to iPhone
Download the Oculus app and install it on the mobile where you will pair the headset. You should download it from the App Store (iOS users).
- Sign in by opening the app.
- Now, you should make a VR profile and click on Continue.
- Then, select the privacy settings.
- Make Oculus Advertising set up by selecting one or more categories. After that, hit Next. You can tap on Skip to skip the part.
- While pairing the headset to your mobile, ensure that your mobile is connected to the same WiFi network.
- You have power on the headset to enable the Bluetooth of the mobile. Thereafter, the mobile will automatically recognize the headset. Now, you should go through the instructions on the mobile display to pair the headset with the mobile.
4. How to find pairing code on Oculus Quest 2
Although it is a tricky process, it is simple to do. In this case, it can happen for a poor WiFi signal. In addition, you may have switched off your headset.
If necessary, you can check the wifi signal. When you find the Wifi signal poor, your task is to take the headset and the phone closer to the router. Whether the signal is not the issue, disable the phone’s Bluetooth and turn it back. You should do a similar thing with your headset. Now, the pairing code is expected to be visible.