Irritated from YouTube notifications? Well, you are not the one who gets irritated here and starts looking for a perfect guide that covers everything about: How to turn off YouTube notifications on Chrome or from any other browser or device?
Disable youtube notifications Chrome setting is the best way when you don’t want to unsubscribe your favourite YouTube channels. But the question is: How to turn off youtube notifications Chrome settings?
Easier than you think! Turning off notifications for YouTube or any other app is fairly painless, so let’s get to it!
Also Read: PayPal Won’t Let Me Send Money
Disable Youtube Notifications: GUIDE
It needs a lot of patience to read a guide where every minute a notification is getting popped from YouTube on your system.
Don’t worry! We aren’t gonna wait for you anymore as you are about to get to all answers in regards to how to disable YouTube notification on chrome?
Quick Way To Disable Youtube Notifications On Chrome
Before moving right into the steps make sure you have your antivirus software turned off, as this may restrict you from doing sudden steps.
Done? Great! Now start with the below-listed steps one by one-
- First, open your Chrome app on your Android phone, tablet or directly from your desktop.
- Now, in the Chrome app, tap on the three dots located on the top right corner and the desktop select the More option.
- This will open up a list of options from which you have to locate and select the Settings option.
- Now, in the Settings, tap on the Site Settings choice.
- This will open a list of options, scroll and locate the Site notification settings option and turn off the toggle button.
Done! Your YouTube notification is now successfully turned off.
Hope you now know how to turn off YouTube notifications chrome settings and also how to turn off YouTube desktop notifications settings.
Looks tricky? Well, it’s a bit!
But as we said we have a simple trick too.
There are some easy steps for the question of concern which is how to How to stop YouTube notifications on Chrome using simple trick?
Steps To Stop Youtube Notifications On Chrome
Using this simple trick you just restrict any site to send any notifications. In simple terms, you will force stop youtube notifications or any other site notifications.
Here’s how to do this-
- Open your Google Chrome Settings first, as you did earlier. Direct way- Type chrome://settings in the address bar and press Enter key.
- Now, scroll down to the bottom and click on the ‘Advanced settings option.
- In Advanced Settings, select Privacy and Security and then click on the Content settings.
- After this, scroll down to Notifications and tap ‘Do not allow any site to show desktop notifications.
Ta-da! You successfully stopped YouTube from sending any notification, you can repeat this step for any other site you want.
Everything that you should about: how to remove YouTube notifications is covered, now here are some best picked-
Frequently Asked Questions
How To Turn Off Youtube Notifications Windows 10?
With a few simple steps, you can easily disable your Notifications in Windows 10. Here’s how you can do this-
- First, you have to open the Settings menu.
- Now, in Settings, you need to navigate to the System option.
- Here from the left panel just select Notifications & Actions.
- To turn off notifications: toggle Notifications to off under “Get notifications from apps.”
Note– This will stop all alerts.
- You can adjust more notification settings if you don’t want to turn off all notifications.
How To Get Notifications On Youtube?
In case YouTube not sending notifications to youthen possibly the notification alert is turned off somehow. To get notifications on YouTube, just follow the below-listed steps-
- First, move to your device’s Settings app.
- In Settings, select the Apps & notifications option from the shown menu and then tap Notifications.
- Now, scroll down and navigate to YouTube.
- Turn “On” the notification toggle for all YouTube notifications.
How Do I Turn Off Youtube Notifications On My Laptop?
Turning off YouTube notifications doesn’t mean youtube clear notifications which are already thrown or hide them. You have to turn it off from the browser Settings. Here’s how to do this-
- First, open your system browser and from the top right corner click on Settings.
- In Settings click “Privacy and security” and then tap on “Site Settings.”
- You will notice a number of options related to site Settings. Just click Notifications.
- Turn off the notification slider.
How Do I Turn Off Chrome Notifications?
Like any other browser, you can turn off notifications for Chrome browser through your Android phone or tablet.
- First, open your Chrome app.
- Tap on the three dots and then select More and after this choose Settings.
- Now, tap Site Settings and then Notifications.
- From the top turn off your Site notification settings.
YouTube notifications are sometimes irritating when you are on a crucial project or something important. The only thing that comes to mind at that time is: How to turn off youtube notifications on chrome? Well, after going through this guide this question isn’t going to trouble you anymore.
Everything related to this is already covered above in this guide, if you still find anything that we left out with you can drop it down in the comments. Also, let us know how informative you found this guide?
Also Read: How To Restore Page On Chrome?